Registering with Duinzigt Wonen BV has many advantages. Duinzigt Wonen BV is already more then 10 years the housing service with the best service and friendliest and well trained & experienced staff.
By registering with Duinzigt Wonen BV you choose for the most effective, fast, professional and efficient way to find your "home away from home" in the The Hague area.
To name just a couple of advantages:
Besides the advantages we have to offer, there are a number of factors, which should be considered when renting or buying a house in The Hague, obviously we can and will assist you!:
- Fast result, if needed within days.
- Viewings Monday-Thursday from 9:00 untill 20:00 and on Friday & Saturday from 9:00 untill 17:30
- Up to the minute accommodation availability and pricing
- No waiting queues, what you see as available is available!
- No offers from other housing agencies, we know all houses!
- Always our most recent and up to date database of available houses.
- Short and long term rental!
- Fast, automatic, e-mail notification as soon as there's a new house available (that matches your criteria).
- You only pay a one time fee of 50 Euro excl. V.A.T. when you find your new home.
- Very competative pricing
- Duinzigt Wonen BV knows the neighbourhood, the lessor and the house from A to Z, no surprises there!
- Your personal data is managed with care!
- All real estate advertised by Duinzigt Wonen BV is subject to our Fair Housing Guarantee, which makes it illegal to advertise "any preference, limitation, or discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin, or intention to make such preference, limitation or discrimination.". We will not knowingly accept any real estate that is in violation of the law or our own Fair Housing Guarantee. All real estate available at Duinzigt Woonservice is on an equal opportunity basis.
- Area - Residents, public transportation and atmosphere are of importance. It may be useful to ask more than one person for his or her opinion and also to visit the neighborhood in day light as well as at nighttime.
- School - For families with children in school, it is important to check out the school system in the area or the distance and the transportation to the international school.
- Parking - If you are planning to buy a car, it is advisable to inquire if there is parking in the area, if a parking permit is needed and how long it takes to get one. In some cases, rental accommodation may include parking.
- Heating - Since electricity is very expensive and The Netherlands is not the warmest land in the world, it is not recommended to rent apartments where the only source of heat is an electric heater.
- (Un)Furnished - A furnished apartment usually includes all appliances, dishes, furniture, etc. An unfurnished apartment does not necessarily include any appliances, but in The Netherlands it might also not include floor covering or lighting!
Since we are specialized in housing we can advise you on what to rent and what not.
Duinzigt Wonen BV - Zeestraat 48 - 2518 AB, DEN HAAG
tel: +31 (0)70-3606365 -